Make you bare walls stand out!!
Decorate it with our customised wall stickers. Put a personal touch into your home, make a statement. BE boldÂ andÂ daring!! Â
Step by step in how to apply cut out vinyl sticker
1. Lay your vinyl sticker on a hard, flat surface and rub firmly over the sticker with a squeegee
(credit card, rubber spatulaâ€¦etc.).
2. Remove the backing; make sure the vinyl sticker sticks properly to the transfer tape.
3. Arrange the vinyl sticker on the desired surface. Press the top edge on the surface and firmly
smooth the tape all the way down, avoiding bubbles and wrinkles.
4. Finish the application by rubbing over the entire vinyl sticker with the squeegee in order to
remove any air bubbles and activate the bond between the vinyl and the surface.
5. Remove the transfer tape from one corner and slowly roll it along the surface. IF part of the
wall sticker sticks to the tape, simply roll the tape back , press down firmly and continue
6. Remove any air bubbles by rubbing cloth over the vinyl sticker.